My brains are turning into fritters. I swear, this week is much, much, much too busy.
So what’s going on?
1. Running From The Immortals is up and available for preorders. Yes, I know you all know that. I’ve talked about it all month. But the final version is uploaded, you see, and I’ve got the POD book ready to upload (can’t do it yet) and the days are counting down.
2. The sequel, Hearts of Magic, just came back from my proofreader. I need to get all the final edits in, get it uploaded for preorder, and do the POD version asap.
3. This has to happen soon because I’m going off on a writing seminar from the 17th to the 25th. I’ll have my computer, yes, but I’m expecting to be both massively busy with the seminar and complete exhausted since it’s held at hours that I normally don’t keep. Super looking forward to it, though.
4. My current novel, tentatively titled Go Between, is growing by leaps and bounds and is actively eating my brain. It’s a romance in the Manor Verse with a threesome (first for this series!) and it’s sweet and touching and engrossing by turns. I want to be writing that instead of this. Seriously, I was dreaming about it last night which is not normal for me.
5. My husband is having drama at work that’s resulted in him going off on a business trip while I’m gone. We don’t really like leaving the house unattended if we can help it so neither of us are happy about that.
Plus work and harvesting squash and pumpkins and a mountain of home-grown apples that I want to turn into pie or apple sauce and have no time to work on and my car was giving me trouble just before the trip and…
Yeah. My brain is frying on the bottom from so much stuff to keep track of.
Once I’m back from the seminar I’m thinking of doing a giveaway to promote the Blood of the Artificer Mages series. Keep an eye out. There’s very likely going to be free ebooks and signed copies of the print books and who knows what else? Maybe I’ll do a special edition with origami and hand-made bookmarks or something.
Back to work for me—hope you all have much less hectic weeks and life goes well for you!
I hope that you enjoyed reading this. Please do ask questions if you have any. I like sharing my world building but writing these takes time away from writing stories that I could publish. Thus, it would be greatly appreciated if you would consider leaving a donation. All money received goes toward keeping me writing and posting these columns. Thank you very much!