Had Mods, my next story to publish, almost ready for uploading to my TPB provider.
Did one last check and realized that the font on the story wasn’t the same size as the font on the TOC.
Checked the font on both.
The entire book had been formatted for 16 pt instead of 14 pt, including putting dashes in for spacing purposes.
Cue cursing and me wanting to kick myself.
Well, Mods will not be going up today. Tomorrow is possible. Sunday is more likely. That means it should be out by Monday at the latest.
I swear, I’m having more problems with this story than I did with the very first one I put out when I knew absolutely nothing.
On the other hand, I’m 32,000 words into the first novel for this year’s goal and I’m having a blast with it. The story’s flowing well, I’ve got some good conflict though not too much for a romance, and I think the work I’ve been doing on grounding the reader in the story is having an effect. Hopefully. I’m trying really hard, anyway. I’m pretty sure that it’s going to be longer than 55,000 words when it’s done but that’s okay.
Back to formatting fixes for me. *sad sigh*