Finished the revisions to my latest story–it went from 14K to 19.6K words. I added two new chapters to it, a bunch of details and then reworked the chapters before and after the additions to make sure it all worked together.
Tomorrow I’ll read it all over again, proof it and then it’ll be time to see if I can get it published before Sakuracon.
Logic says nope. I don’t neccessarily listen to logic though. ;)
Now the question is what book do I start writing for my goal for this year?
I’ve got two partially complete that I could fire on, my cozy mystery and the story I’m putting up for Worldbuilding Wednesday.
I could also continue on with the Mouse and Snake verse but I think I want a couple more short stories before I do that book.
And then I could grab any of the other series and do them. *groans*
Any opinions on what you’d like to see me write first? The options are:
1) Shadow of the Tormal ‘verse
2) Mages of Tindiere ‘verse (with the sequel to Artifacts of Awareness)
3) Matriarchies of Muirin (probably Gavin’s love story)
4) Debts to Recover (which promises BDSM, gay sex and terrorism all in one tidy package, possibly with bonus prostitution)
5) Eight Factors verse
6) Mouse and Snake ‘verse
7) Second Chances (my cozy mystery in the mythical town of Ebey Island located about twenty minutes drive from my house)
Throw some opinions my way. No guarantee that I’ll follow them but I do write much more enthusiastically when I know people are interested in something in particular. :)